Our objective is to offer Licensed Cosmetologist or Estheticians comprehensive training to perform safe and successful Micordermabrasion treatments.
Certification 14 hours: This course includes theory and hands on training, giving you the confidence you need to perform safe and successful treatments. You will have the opportunity to learn different methods and learn on machines from different manufacturers, including both crystal and crystal-free options. State Requires 14 hour Certification.
- Microdermabrasion – State Board Approved Course
Career Skills Learned
Students practice on clients under the supervision of a Certified/Licensed Instructor.
- Using different machines from different manufacturers, crystal and crystal free.
- Skin type and condition
- Micro exfoliation
- Treatment Procedures
- Laws, Rules & Regulations
- Occupational Safety and Health
2 days (14 hours)
Visit our Class Schedules page for specific start dates and schedules.
Cost $475 Required deposit $100 (includes $50 Admission Fee which is non-refundable)
- Licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician
- A student must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED