Our hands-on, comprehensive training in the art of injecting Botox® and Dermal Fillers is offered to qualified professionals. This two day intensive class will launch your career as an Injector.
Certification 14 hours: Cosmetic injections are a profitable and simple way to augment an existing practice. In this course, students will learn basic techniques for the injection of neurotoxins and dermal fillers. Students will experience hands-on training with many of the various products that are currently on the market. This course is only available to licensed medical professionals that meet the requirements of the State they are licensed within. Clinic Shadowing opportunities are also available where you will learn advanced techniques beyond what you will learn in class at no extra cost! Please refer to Rule 800 of the Colorado Medical Board for more information.
- Botox® Certification
- Dermal Fillers Certification
Career Skills Learned
You will quickly learn how easy and safe these products are to use, and you will have ample opportunity to practice injection on volunteers. You will have the skills and confidence to begin injecting immediately.
- Day 1: Theory & Comprehension of Injectables & their applications
- Day 2: Hands-on Model Training with Injectables
2 days, 16 Hours
Visit our Class Schedules page for specific class dates and times.
Cost $2,450 Required deposit $250 (includes $50 Admission Fee which is non-refundable)
- Licensed estheticians as well as nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians and physician assistants who wish to enter this field.
- A student must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED