Learn more about our body treatments here.
Tagline for the face goes here….
Treatments for the Body
The CIE Skincare Clinic offers affordable spa treatments in the Denver area. From our body acne treatments to body waxing, we use quality products while providing services at a discounted price.
- Providing a variety of options for hair removal for body and face
- Option of either hard waxing or strip/soft waxing
- Fights skin laxity & reduces the appearance of skin irregularities on a cellular level
- Rejuvenating body lotion then exfoliates with glycolic & retinol
- Repairs & restores with antioxidants & power peptides
- Great body acne treatment
- Deep cleansing, massage and specialty masque
- This spa treatment for the back corrects oiliness and hydrates the skin
- Hungarian Organic Moor Mud
- Are you tired and need a lift? You will love this wrap!
- This spa treatment will make your skin glow and feel refreshed
- It helps detoxify the body and gives it more vitality through relaxation
- Hungarian Organic Moor Mud
- Body exfoliation utilizing glacier salt (or choose sugar for more sensitive skin) and hydrophilic oil
- This spa treatment will leave your skin hydrated and silky smooth
- Pumpkin enzyme peel to help resurface and soften the skin on your feet
HYDRO MASSAGE $1 per minute
- Dry, all sides, full body massage with the use of pressurized water while remaining fully clothed. $1 per minute ($15 minimum)
PRODUCTS USED IN OUR SPA TREATMENTS:
- Dead Sea Salt
- Dead Sea salt are derived from its supremely rich mineral composition. Though it contains more than 20 elements, these are the most abundant:
- Magnesium – Involved in more than 300 essential reactions in your body including muscle movements, DNA repair, energy production, and cell signalling, magnesium is a powerful anti-inflammatory that also fights against depression, improves sleep, and strengthens bones. Dead Sea salt is comprised of between 31% and 35% magnesium chloride.
- Potassium – An electrolyte with a positive charge that conducts electricity within the fluids in bodily cells, potassium is vital to hydration, heart rhythm, muscle contractions, and pH balance. It makes up 20% to 28% of Dead Sea salt.
- Sodium – Though often vilified because our diets tend to contain excessive amounts of salt, sodium is an essential electrolyte needed for the absorption and transportation of nutrients, fluid balance, blood pressure, and the transmission of nerve signals. In Dead Sea salt, it makes up 3% to 8% of its mineral content.
- Calcium – Playing a major role in healthy bones and teeth, calcium is also necessary to circulate the blood, release hormones, regulate body weight, and stabilize enzymes. Dead Sea salt is 0.1% to 0.5% calcium chloride.
- Sulfates – Found in mineral springs and volcanic ash, sulfur helps synthesize proteins, supports cartilage and connective tissues, helps the body resist bacteria, and cleanses the body of toxins. It comprises 0.05% to 0.2% of Dead Sea salt.
- Hungarian Organic Moor Mud
- This pure organic moor mud is used by Héviz medicinal Spa Hospital (St. Andrew’s State Hospital for Rheumatology and Rehabilitation). The warm and mineral rich waters and mud of Héviz Lake have been known since Roman times. It is the largest thermal mineral spring lake in the world.
- Moor Mud is a therapy quality peat** an organic substance, product of natural decomposition of multitudes of plants under special conditions. Unlike other mud used in spa treatments, this Moor Mud contains virtually no clay (less than 3%) and consists of organic residue of herbs, flowers and grasses. Over a period of thousands of years, this residue was transformed into a fine paste that easily dissolves in the water, has unusual concentration of bio-minerals, trace elements, vitamins, amino acids, plant hormones and fatty acids in a molecular form that is easy for the human skin to absorb. Its actions are thermo-physical, biochemical, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and has natural antibiotics. Because peat has chelatic properties (it binds heavy metal isotopes) it is a very strong natural detoxifier used in body acne treatments.
- As the majority old, well-known European Spas, Héviz Spa started to develop in the 19th century. It came to prominence after World War I. Ever since, Héviz Spa has been the most important medicinal spa in Hungary and is visited by tens of thousands of patients every year. The lake’s water temperature ranges from 74F in winter to 95F in summer. The curative effect of the mud is especially strong. The mud type falls between the purely inorganic clay and the organic fango, with high organic content – beneficial humic and fulvic acids. It contains 20% of organic components, so its heat storing capacity is very high. Main components are the decomposed different plant fibers and minerals from natural springs. Its inorganic part consists mainly of calcium and magnesium carbonates and sulphates.
- St. Andrew’s State Hospital for Rheumatology and Rehabilitation, Héviz Moor Mud is used in packs for pain management, injury rehabilitation, and medi spa treatments for chronic rheumatic diseases. The humic and fulvic acids are beneficial in skin detoxification and cleansing. Bio-available minerals: Calcium, Magnesium and Sulfides help to re-mineralize tissues.**
- *Moor mud, moor peat, therapy peat, BALNEO-peat are different names for high quality, matured peat that is suitable for balneotherapy.
- Body waxing
- Hard wax – thicker wax used for Brazilian waxes, underarms, and other delicate areas for body waxing.
- Soft wax – thinly applied for arms, legs, and other larger areas for body waxing.
Comfortable & Safe
Started going here about 3 to 4 years ago for upper lip wax. Have been a model for many different treatments including Laser. Always have felt comfortable and safe. The students get the practice, and I have had the opportunity to try these treatments at extremely discounted prices.
– Pam M