Our objective is to offer Licensed Cosmetologist or Estheticians comprehensive training on different chemical and enzyme peels.
Certification 24 hours: This course includes theory and hands on training. You will gain the importance of skin analysis, pre and post treatment procedures, ingredients, and proper application of chemical peels and enzyme treatments. You will master the knowledge and confidence to perform safe and effective treatments. State Requires 24 hour Certification.
- Chemical Peels – State Board Approved Course
Career Skills Learned
Students practice on clients under the supervision of a Certified/Licensed Instructor.
- Skin Analysis, Conditions, Contraindications & Aftercare
- Product Ingredients of Chemical Resurfacing Substances
- Treatment Procedures & Treatment Reactions
- We incorporate Lactic, Glycolic, Salicylic, Jessner, TCA, Enzyme & Combination Peels
3 days (24 hours)
Visit our Class Schedules page for specific start dates and schedules.
Cost $600 Required deposit $100 (includes $50 Admission Fee which is non-refundable)
- Licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician
- A student must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED